Langsung ke konten utama

Day 2 : Iman Booster

 The Degree, the job, the marriage and the kids: Can we have it all?



  1. We don't need to make others feel or we feel less in where Allah put us because I'm serving him. 

  2. If Allah puts me in the kitchen preparing meals for dinner that doesn't mean I'm less than when I'm seeing an alpha woman in my office. Could Allah know I am more pleasing to Allah in that kitchen preparing the meal for my children (in the future) and especially I don't like it and my joy is not in cooking. 

  3. People are different. I'm doing it, that's what he wants me to do. U reward from Allah I'd more at least not less. 

  4.  It's always a priority and always the focus. It's not me or people. But it's for Allah SWT. 

  5. A lot of women feel guilty. Don't. U are taking care of yourself, replenish yourself, so u can continue the journey. Our bodies and our souls have rights upon us. 

  6. Worship is going to salah, fast, hajj, etc. Allah loved and pleased with saying external and internal.

  7. Worship is its mindset and it's also learning and education.

  8. If people criticize me, I get upset. I'll do self-reflection. Ya Allah it's only for you. Why you got upset, it could be true. And if it's not true u know what Alhamdulillah it is not me. Yeah

  9. That's it did and if it's true okay great. U send me a warning, let me go and work on myself. 

  10. And I think to develop sincerely, you need knowledge, and you need awareness. 

  11. Allah I really want it and wait till he opens the opportunity. Don't say I want it today cuz maybe he doesn't want it. 

  12. For the person who focuses on the akhirah, three things will happen: Allah will gather all his affairs, Allah will make him rich cz feel satisfied and content u have everything its internal. And then life Dunya will come running to you and the opposite is true.  

  13. Modesty is following Allah SWT Rules 

  14. U define this Muslim woman clearly in ur dress code, in ur interaction, people will respect u even more. All these things will be u ll be protected, the fact that your woman, muslin obviously conduct yourself as a Muslim woman at the same time u re very professional, u re very good in your work. U have to be the model Allah wants you to be especially women and that applies to men. Because what Allah tells me u know respect. 

  15. Woman voice is awrah. We can't blame why men said that. But in general, we need to learn to respect each other, and the Deen is wide right there is this as long as it is within the boundaries that Allah SWT puts the woman who conducts herself online or in public by the boundaries of Allah. If u do that and say u know what this is your opinion with all due respect, I disagree this is my opinion. 

  16. If a man proposes that you're pleased with 2 things: Deen, and his manner. Because we do so the order is to say yes. 

  17.  The woman is usually sought after for marriage for four reasons: beauty, wealth, status, and religion. But choose for Deen. 

  18. If you look at other social parameters and social advice or orders Allah put for a Muslim community, it will be very difficult for someone to steal. What's happened to the Sakah, what happened to the charity?

  19. What is Islamic education do you have? 

  20. What is your control over your emotions?

  21. Remember, emotions play. 

  22. I think we Muslims need to go back to the basics. Anything u want, ask Allah first! U want to get married. Go to the sujud and cry to Allah. Says Allah, send me the right husband. Beg him, tell him ur only the want and be patient. Allah, show me, guide me, and protect me. 

  23. We judge people by Dunya standard.  That's Allah's right. 

  24. I didn't do it. But Allah made it happen.

  25. I know about Allah well so I'm not going to get frustrated. Why me? It's not fair u know I don't say why me when I get the good things but when I don't get the good things, I say why me . So the first thing I'll tell every Muslim listening to me , is to learn about our creator.  And our life changed. Everything u ll be very grateful. U have nothing but you'll be very grateful cuz u know who you're dealing with Allah SWT.

  26. Superwoman is pleasing Allah SWT.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

HERMENEUTIKA

Sumber : NgajiFils.Fakhruddin Faiz Mengukur sesuatu yang bukan excact , itulah hermenutika. Banyak orang yang menganggap negatif mengenai hermenutika sebab ada beberapa kerancuan dalam membedakan hermeneutika sebagai metode tafsir   (bibel, Qur’an juga biasanya)   dan hermeneutika sebagai basis dalam   filsafat. Kali ini akan dibahas   sebagai   metode dalam memahami dunia manusia.   Istilah hermeneutika   diambil dari dewa yunani yang bernama Hermes. Dimana arti dari bahasa inggrisnya yakni a messenger who bring the massage of destiny . Bagaimana   cara agar   orang memahami pesan yang kamu bawa. Karena modus dari hidup kita adalah paham dan memahami sesuatu.   Dalam dunia islam nama Hermes ini adalah   Idris. Jadi diasosiasikan oleh nabi Idris sebab idris diakui sebagai filosof pertama.   Kalau dalam dunia sufi dipersonifikasikan dengan orang-orang yang sering berkeliaran di Bumi dan menjadi nabi Khidir itu sebenarnya Idris. Orang pertama yang resmi menggunakan istilah ini dalam

SEL T VS SEL KANKER ALA IMUNOTERAPI, Yuk Kenali Lebih Dalam Inovasi Penyembuhan Terbaru Penyakit Kanker..

     Siapa sih si pasukan   T itu? Apakah mereka sejenis bala tentara di dalam tubuh? Lalu imunoterapi, seperti apa gambarannya? dan kanker? Ada apa? Yuk pahami lebih  dalam ketiga kata kunci di atas! Dengan membaca blog ini   kalian akan segera tahu jawabannya sekaligus menambah wawasan luas seputar dunia medis.       Ketika kalian mendengar istilah kanker, kira-kira apa yang terbersit di benak kalian? Apakah   penyakit keras, penyakit paling berbahaya yang identik dengan kematian? Atau bahkan suatu penyakit yang sampai sekarang benar-benar belum ditemukan obatnya?   Sebelum mengenal lebih dalam, yuk pahami dari awal.      Kanker merupakan penyakit   yang disebabkan hadirnya sel abnormal yang berkembang dengan cara    membelah diri di luar kendali.  Si sel abnormal ini, memiliki kemampuan untuk masuk ke dalam jaringan tubuh normal disekitarnya. Kemudian   menghancurkan jaringan tersebut. Ia juga memiliki kemampuan untuk berkeliaran ke bagian-bagian tubuh yang lain.   Itula